What really goes into setting up a march? Here’s a peek behind the scenes at March for Science Olympia.
General Organizing Meetings: 9 Sunday afternoons from January to April
Organizing Team: 30
Man hours: Countless. Thank you to all of our organizing volunteers, every one of you contributed to making our March for Science happen!
Special ‘Thanks!’ to:
- Marco and David for their direction and leadership.
- Mary and Kim, wonder women who could have done it all by themselves. I’m glad they let us help, too.
- Bill, Christopher, Jess, and Barak for their endless energy and enthusiasm.
- Linda, Jacque, Cris-Jon, and Bev for their stalwort dedication. These folks are always there!
- Sarah C. and Ryan different C. for bringing in the money, for the shirts and a great excuse to
drink beerplay trivia.
- And to Anna and Casey for sharing their home and seeing us through.
Updated 4/20/2017. This list does not include in-kind donations or items donated by our crack organizing team.
|Bonfire||tshirts to sell at events||3/22/2017||$247.57|
|Pure Buttons||250 buttons||3/24/2017||$57.50|
|Bonfire||tshirts to sell||4/4/2017||$222.97|